We are currently accepting the following credit cards for online purchases:
Goods can only pay by credit card.
1. How do I order?
To order a product just click ‘Add To Cart’ button on the right of product’s picture. You can find the goods ordered in the shopping cart item. This will then commence the check out and payment process. Just follow all the prompts which will collect information such as the shipping and payment details. Once your order has been processed you will receive an email confirming your purchase within 12h.
2. Is your site secure for Credit Card purchases?
Absolutely, 100% Yes. In fact more secure than if you use your credit card in a retail shop. We understand that in order for us to have a long-term relationship with you, we need to offer more than just great products at great bargain prices – we need to earn your trust. We have therefore gone to great lengths to provide you with the safest online shopping around – and you can confirm our claims for yourself.
3.Credit Card Payment Method Tips:
Before you place an order using a credit card on our site, we do hope that you could spend some time reading the following information to understand how credit card purchases are processed.
(1) To Place an order and type credit card number on a secure site of an online store. This store administrator sees the shopping cart details, which include order and billing information.
(2) Shopping cart details along with merchant account are sent to the payment gateway secure server for processing.
(3) Payment gateway forwards transaction information to the merchant’s acquiring bank.
(4) The merchant’s acquiring bank forwards transaction information to the credit card issuing bank for transaction verification.
(5) Credit card issuing bank verifies transaction and sends response code (Approve, Deny, and reason for denial if applicable) back to the merchant’s acquiring bank.
(6) The merchant’s bank sends credit card transaction details and responds back to the payment gateway. If payment is approved, the bank will deposit funds on a merchant’s account at the scheduled time.
(7) The payment gateway sends transaction details and responds back to the merchant online store.
(8) Payment information is displayed to the customer; i.e. “credit card was charged”, “credit card was denied”, etc.
At certain processing stages fees will be charged from the transaction total. The amount of fees depends on the payment gateway used, merchant account, credit card type, and other factors; it usually adds up to be two to three percent of total charges.
4. Why was my Credit Card declined?
Your credit card may have been declined due to the following reasons:
(1) Insufficient cleared Funds
(2) Your card has expired
(3) Incorrect CSC number, preventing transaction completion
(4) Error message appears and this may mean you are typing your credit card number with spaces. If you try entering your credit card number as a single number, without any spaces, you shouldn’t have any further problems.
Should you be experiencing problems with your Credit Card payment, we recommend that you either fax through your order and credit card information to us via email or live chat.